sábado, 11 de octubre de 2014

New projects are coming this way!!

Good day to all of you!!

First of all I'd like to apologize for letting so much time pass without publishing anything new. It's been a really complicated summer and I was unable to find any time to write anything worth sharing with you guys.

I just started my last year in collage, and I have already tons of work; but I promise I'll try and publish something good as often as I can.

For now, I can tell you that I am working on something already, and that I'll try and have it done before the end of this month.

Meanwhile, I leave you with this awesome web side I came across with.



This is an incredible site dedicated entirely to Tolkien's works. It's very visual and interactive, and will definitely entice any hard-core Tolkien fan.

I really hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for your time and your patience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario